Recipe 12 - 🤩One simple thing can turn a “blah” meal into something spectacular – a sauce or salsa!
🥭🍑This mango-peach salsa is DELICIOUS with fish or chicken, in a quinoa salad, or on tacos.
What You'll Need
Makes about 4 cups
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, diced
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced sweet red bell pepper
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- (optional: 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced)
What To Do
Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Let stand 10-15 before serving.
Do you LOVE mango salsa as much as I do!?