Here’s a make-ahead breakfast that you’ll wake up looking forward to eating!
It’s a grain-free make-ahead cereal that’s refreshing and LOADED with lots of good-for-you things.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup of your favorite non-dairy nut milk
- ½ cup of gluten-free rolled oats (optional)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean powder (can sub out 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 chopped dates
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- ½ sliced banana (frozen is great!)
- Optional toppings: cacao nibs, berries, pumpkin seeds, fresh fruit
What To Do
Put all the ingredients in a mason jar, refrigerate overnight, and enjoy in the morning!
You can add in more fruit or a drizzle of honey or maple syrup if you want more sweetness.