Dieting is meant to be short-term so you can reach your goal weight, it isn't meant to go on forever. It is one of the tools in your toolbox to healthy eating!
Do you want to live a healthier life or a medicated life? Do you want to have more energy or always feels fatigued? Do you want to feel good and comfortable about how you feel or always worry about your weight? As you gain weight, your risks for the following conditions also increases:
- Coronary heart disease;
- Type 2 diabetes;
- Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon);
- Hypertension (high blood pressure);
- Liver and Gallbladder disease;
- Osteoarthritis (a degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint;
- Sleep apnea, respiratory problems and more.
Our medically developed dieting protocol can help you lose weight and teach you how to maintain a stable weight. Click here to find out how!
Discover What our clients are saying!
Discover what the media is saying about Ideal Protein
See more amazing success stories!
We chose to become an authorized Ideal Protein centre because unlike most dieting options, Ideal Protein is a weight loss AND weight management method. Our medically developed protocol focuses on education, smarter eating, and stable weight maintenance. Based on the results of those who have tried this program, we offer the following benefits:
- Targeted fat loss
- A 4-phase method where clients lose an average of 3 lbs a week
- One-on-One weekly coaching with our certified health coach to educate and motivate you;
- A maintenance plan that allows you the freedom of finally ending the mind chatter and changing your relationship with food forever.
Anyone Can Lose Weight...Learning how to do it the Right Way and Keep the Excess Pounds off After Dieting Should be Your Ultimate Goal.
Our weekly consultations average 15 minutes where clients get:
- A body composition analysis (this measures their body mass index, body fat %, visceral fat, body water % and more!) via a hand-held scale.
- Body measurements to make sure they are losing inches all around (arms, legs, chest, waist and hips).
- A consult which includes reviewing the food journal, and anything else that might have happened that past week.
Pick up the phone and book your Ideal Protein Consultation now at 780-352-0945 or email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org